This was a very good book. Here are the top 6 tips that I learned:
- Don’t fear rejection that’s how rainmakers are made. We need to begin to expect rejection and be ready to deal with everything that comes our way. Without the ability to deal with the rejection.
- Rainmakers have not competition. When we operate in our “Sweet Spot” we should know that we have nothing that can stop you.
- Schedule an appointment and sale your customer. Assume the sale and don’t forget to ask for the sale. 90% of sales people don’t ask. When someone agrees to meet with you decide in advance that they will purchase everything you have pre-determined for them to have. Don’t doubt your skill or their ability to purchase.
- Give the extra’s to build a life-long relationship. When people like you, they will be doing business with a friend and suddenly the pressure is off.
- Fish where the BIG Fish are!!! Don’t be afraid or ashamed of what you do for a living. It is honorable to sell, don’t make it bad. Give good thoughts to how you show up and others will believe what you think.
- You are a Rainmaker, make it RAIN! When you believe, you can do it!!!!!
Go and read this book: RAINMAKER.
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionately called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.