This was a good marketing book with multiple tips to help a business person market their business. Here are the top 6 tips that I learned:
- Rules are meant to be broken. If you spend time following marketing gurus, you will find that most of them make up rules that work for them. I have learned what worked for them, may not work for you. You must be willing to break the rules.
- Marketing must result in sales. I have tried so many things to market my business. What I have realized if it does not cause someone to sign up or purchase, it was not a good ideal. Please try various things but be willing to cancel the marketing if nothing results because of your marketing.
- Be consistent. It’s so easy to try something one time. The magic happens when you do something over and over and you get known for that thing. If you want to be known for your work, do it consistently.
- Develop your own rules to follow. No one can explain or make people understand like you do. While you are watching others succeed, define success for yourself. Decide how you work best, it must good for you. You must give yourself the permission to change the rules to meet your needs and help you find your success.
- Visibility is key. You must be seen if you truly want to make a difference in the world. If you are the BOMB and no one knows, you will BLOW up by yourself!
- Make them laugh! Laughter is so important. It is one of the best ways to get people to get comfortable with you. When you get people comfortable with you, they will listen to you. When they listen, your important information is digested by them and it allows them the opportunity to join you or buy from you. Spend time making people laugh.
Go and read this book and watch your marketing grow: 42 RULES OF MARKETING.
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionately called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.