Seth Godin is known for INCREDIBLE work and this book is no exception. Let me tell you the 6 tips I learned from this book:
- Invent the status quo. Stop following the path that everyone is following. This can be difficult to do because you can be following the advice of a coach or mentor. It’s hard to carve out your path independently but I want you to do try to do something alone for the next 90 days.
- Be the person to follow. Seth states this requires a change in your posture. You must become a person of influence. Do you truly BELIEVE that you are someone to follow??
- Become educated. Motivation and inspiration requires increasing your skills. If you want to know how to keep motivating yourself and others, learn everything you can about it.
- Become known. I always say, you can be the BOMB.com but if you don’t tell anyone, you will blow up by yourself. In this world of internet and social media, it is easy to get known, just have something to say.
- Be consistent. If you want to really move the needle on any project that you attempt, get consistent in working on it. You will make some traction if you keep doing the right thing over and over.
- Have the heart and passion to go after your goals. If you want to obtain your goals, know that you must ACT on your passion.
Take some time and enjoy reading: POKE THE BOX.
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.