This movie was so thought provoking, that it had me on the edge of my seat. These are the 6 tips that I learned from the movie:
- Stories we thought were fiction could actually be real. This movie takes you to a place of pure mystery. Just imagine if you had suffered a brain injury and your memory was coming back slowly. It might be difficult to re-live some of the devastation that you endured.
- Vast knowledge can be dangerous sometimes. It’s funny because most people desire to know everything life but they really don’t know the consequences of having some knowledge.
- Stop chasing what does not belong to you. We many times go after things that are really not intended for us. Whenever you feel like you are chasing after sometime decide if it is really worth it before you start chasing.
- Things fall apart when you don’t take care of them. We take so many things for granted. Don’t let anything that you really care about lose your attention. Let your intentions be made know. If you like something or someone tell them.
- People might not believe you and think you are crazy!!! If that is the case know that you might have to stand alone in some of your beliefs. Standing alone is okay, you will get use to if you desire to win.
- In life find at least 1 person you can trust. Life for many people include a lack of trust for others. If you want to live a peaceful and blessed life, find someone or some people that you can trust.
Take some time and enjoy: INFERNO.
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.