Taking time to rest is essential to your overall health. I have taken most of the summer off from social media. Although I have participated some in posting, I am only posting about 1/3 of what I usually post.
Here are my TOP 6 reasons to rest:
- Your body needs it. I had no ideal how much I had been doing until I sat back and looked at what I do in a normal day. I must say it is a lot. So rest is definitely needed in my life.
- Time away brings CLARITY. It was so good to see what is working for me and what can be tweeted or made better.
- You can see other things. I have spent so much time this summer studying other interests. You see when you have so many interests it is hard to learn about other things when you are so busy.
- You have time to organize. I spent time this summer, throwing out a lot of things that are not useful for me any more. It was great to get rid of so much junk.
- You can develop new friendships. I took some time to get to know some other people this summer. It has been so much fun!
- You get recommitted to your goal. I had time to make sure that I was committed to continue going forward.
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.