This movie was SO funny!!! I enjoyed it with my husband and he thought it was funny also, sometimes I think I just laugh at everything, so it is great to get another perspective.
These are the 6 lessons that I want to share from this movie:
- All moms are busy during this time. I don’t know if moms realize how much they do everyday. It’s time to give yourself some credit for being a great juggler of our time.
- Everyone needs someone. I find that so many people live behind their computers with the work from home culture that we have now and that is not a good thing. Depression can easily consume you when you have no human interaction.
- Don’t do thinks you don’t like. This one might take some time, but it is proven if you dislike something you are not doing and giving your best, so what is the point. Work on making sure you are effective at all you do.
- Raise STRONG Kids. In today’s world, love is over looked many times and we need to make sure that our kids can be okay in the cruel world.
- Children are a GIFT. Do you believe this?? Do you show this to them?? They need to hear you say I love you!!
- Everyone needs a night to PARTY!!! Even the most reserved people can “let loose” when presented a safe place to party. Make time for your friends.
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.