Monday Book Review-Do It Right! In business there are so many unanswered questions. Valerie Sokolosky uses her knowledge to give business owners a GO-TO-GUIDE for these questions.
These are my TOP 6 tips from this book:
- It is very good to learn etiquette before you ruin a business relationship. I am particular interested in the results of the little extras that a business owners can do to stand apart. Some as simple as good etiquette can put you light years ahead.
- If you wonder if something is right or wrong–this book will answer it for you. Valerie gives tips for eating in public to what you should wear. She wants to share tiny steps that make a big difference.
- Many people do not know the rules of etiquette. If you take the lead you will be respected by business connections and/or co-workers.
- If you miss some of these little tips that Valerie shares during interviews and meetings, you will be disqualified for something you could have avoided.
- Learning these 245 tips can really change your life. You see people might listen to what you say, but I guarantee you 100% they are watching your every move.
- These modern day rules of etiquette is a great place to start if you want to build an authentic brand. Your brand must be liked and these little nice actions can have you soaring with the eagles.
If you want to walk on all areas of your life, go get: Do It Right!
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.