This book is a powerful one and truly an eye-opening.
These are top 6 lessons I learned from this book:
- Belief is half the battle. Some many people operate with a lack of belief. They might say that they want this or that but honestly they don’t believe that they will get it. If you really want something it’s time to start to believe that you can get something.
- Communication is MOSTLY non-verbal. Your actions prove if you really want something or have something. If you watch the wealthy like I do you will realize that they operate in confidence everyday.
- Change is ever present. Guess what??? Even though change is hard, it is necessary and the successful person is willing and ready everyday to make the changes needed.
- Deserve level is never questioned. The successful know that they deserve a change to be great and receive anything they desire.
- Be your own commercial. Successful people don’t wait for others to showcase their talents. They showcase their talents and use their gifts.
- Listen to the GURUS. Successful people learn from the ones who went before them. They know if someone has already experienced the struggle, it was for your benefit. Success leaves clues and it is our job to get the clues and use them.
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.