This book has a great message about change. Here are the 6 points that I learned from the book:
- In order to win everyone will need to be Me, Inc. We must all consider ourselves self employed. Even if we are working we must think about ourselves as a Brand.
- Business will be obsolete in 15-20 years. If we know this now, we must get ourselves prepared to work in a different type of environment. Goals must be completed and everyone will have show leadership skills. Big Box Companies will disappear and the trend is already starting.
- Learning must never cease. In order to be valuable and maintain our worthiness, we must remember that school is never out for the pro!
- The number 1 industry in the US that employs the most people is TEMP Services. Since 2001, this field has exploded. This field will continue to expand as more companies go to a independent contractor system.
- Have the attitude of You can change the world. Projects that matter are so important now more than ever. Make a Difference that is the thought of the day. Nothing Succeeds Like Failure Feels.
- You Do Have he Power!! The greatest sorry is to hear life changing information and decide you can’t implement it because you lack the power. No one has to give you permission take it REALITY, IS THIS- if you refuse to sale yourself, your product, service or ideal, YOU WILL DIE ON THE VINE
Do yourself a favor and read: TALENT.
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionately called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.