This movie is a MUST SEE for any believer. Here are the 6 points that I learned from the movie:
- Good and bad happens to everyone. God is not in the hurting business, however he does not stop hurt from coming our way. We must always be ready for hurt and disappointment in our lives.
- Great sadness can change everything in your life. When you experience a blow to your mental capacity, it is difficult to return to normal. Death can stop you in your tracks, especially if it is unexpected.
- See the wonders of God. Many times we spend a lot of time looking at things that don’t matter and not enough time admiring what God made. Have you ever really took the time to look at the sky???
- Go back to where you got stuck. If you go back to the problem that you are experiencing you must know the origin. When we know the origin of things we can work from a true plan of action.
- Love always leaves a mark. You know many times we take love for granted. If you truly want to experience love, understand that true love leaves you marked.
- Love keeps working on you. Have you ever loved someone so much that you don’t see their weaknesses and their faults. I know I have experience that type of love but you must know that some things never change but in those rare incidents love can change people when you are determined to keep working on that person.
Do yourself a favor and go see: THE SHACK.
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionately called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.