This movie was AMAZING! Here are the 6 lessons I gained from the movie:
- The right position has privileges.Many times we have great privileges that we receive because of the position we hold.
- We are living the impossible. Do you believe we are living the impossible? If you truly believe that you can–it’s all a matter of belief.
- The work you do matters. It is so easy to think that what you do has no weight, but imagine the world without your contribution.
- Everyone will not appreciate your gift. We might encounter people who don’t believe in us or what we have the power to do. It is our job to BELIEVE in ourselves.
- Numbers don’t lie. Numbers are an abosulute science. I love when there is not other answer to the question 4+4 will always = 8.
- Who ever gets there first calls the rules. When you look at new things, the first person who started it usually is the leader that everyone follows.
If you want to see a GREAT movie go & see: HIDDEN FIGURES!
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.