This book was written by Dr. Seuss for children, but the lessons are priceless. Here are the 6 lessons I received:
- Life is full of choices. During our life will encounter a number of options and we must make a choice.
- You will see some great things. In every area in life, you need to keep our eyes on the good things that happen in our life.
- You will make some bad decisions. Sometime we need to start over and we might get off track. Everyone makes a bad decision from time to time.
- There is FUN to be done. Many times we don’t take the time to see the Fun that is available for us. See the FUN everyday.
- Sometimes you must go alone. I know that in every stage of our life, we need some alone time. God does his best work when we are alone and he has our captive attention.
- Life is a GREAT Balancing Act. We will have HIGHS and we will have LOWS. We must realize that nothing stays the same. We have to be willing to learn as we go up and we go down. Hopefully our life will be a GREAT Balancing ACT!
If you want to be blessed get this book: OH, THE PLACES YOU’LL GO!
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.