This movie-Allied was a treat to see and review. I learned 6 valuable lessons from this movie:
- Everything beautiful is not always good for you. Many times we envy those who might look better than us or seem to have a better life than us. Never wish for another person’s life, you don’t know what they go thru to live their life. If you think that someone has a greener yard, trust and believe that their water bill is higher.
- Know your assignment. Everyone is on assignment in life. The smart people learn why they are here and live accordingly. When you are on an assignment, you just work without problem.
- Be ready for change. Change is inevitable. We can’t stop it or cause it to be delayed. If we know it is coming, we can get ready for it.
- Don’t allow your feelings to take over. Feelings get in the way of so many things. If you are dealing with your feelings, make sure that you keep working on goals and don’t allow moments of depression, sadness or angry stop your progress.
- Stop and watch the sunrise. It’s good to slow down and see the goodness of God. Being able to slow down does the body and mind good.
- Death is coming. Death should be a great motivation for us to live every day as if it was our last. When you know that death is coming, you will begin to make the main thing, the main thing. You will begin to cherish every moment. You will no longer be afraid of death, you will love the gentle reminder to live everyday to the fullest.
If you want a great adventure: GO & SEE: ALLIED
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.