Everyone has a staircase they are walking, running or crawling on everyday. Where does your staircase lead?? The secret is you must know where you are going.
You must be on a journey, a trip you might say, that inspires and motivates you. When the stairs start to curve and become crooked, you must have something that helps you stay on the staircase. When the feeling of excitement leaves you, does your final destination have enough grit to hold you??
If you want to make sure you keep on climbing you need to do the following steps.
- Revisit your Belief DAILY. Keep remembering what you believe and why you believe it.
- Vision yourself reaching the top of staircase–Obtaining that goal you so richly desire.
- Figure out a game plan. It’s time to detail out exactly what you need to do. First do the big goal then break it down into bite-size pieces.
- Now it is time to get to work. Work on your game plan everyday.
- Correct as you go. As you work on your game plan you will see some correction and learn some better ways to do things. When you learn new things, don’t be afraid to make corrections quickly.
- Never ever GIVE UP!! You must know that you must KEEP CLIMBING YOUR STAIRCASE.
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.