This book is a short but powerful book. Vince Lombardi identified 9 skills/attributes you need to be number 1 in sport, business or life in general. They are: 1. Commitment; 2. Discipline; 3. Excellence; 4. Mental Toughness; 5. Habit; 6. Faith; 7.Passion; 8. Results; and 9. Truth.
The 6 lessons I gained were as followed.
- Winning is not everything, but making an effort to win is everything. This hit me like a ton of bricks because I can thing of the times that I have given up on something because it was too hard or I did not see success coming.
- You must be smart to be number one in any business. I totally agree that business is not for the weak in heart, you must smart to progress in business.
- Mental toughness will allow you to hold on when you are on E. When you feel like you can’t give any more then your mental toughness kicks in.
- Success has a price. Most people are not willing to pay that price. Many see it too high to obtain that success. What most people don’t expect is you must continue to pay the price to KEEP your success.
- The harder you work at something, the harder it is to surrender. When you put your ALL in something, you keep trying!!!
- Results are the bottom line. I know it can be difficult to realize when something is not going well, but I have learned in the last 11 year–NUMBERS NEVER LIE!!!
If you desire to be NUMBER ONE–READ THIS BOOK!
ul read. Vince Lombardi identifies 9 things that everyone
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.