This book is an excellent business playbook!!! The whole premise is living a set of core values recognized by you and designed by you is when you LIVE R.I.C.H. Dina defines R.I.C.H.-Respect, Integrity, Customer Focus and Having Fun In The Process. I LOVE this definition because this truly how I strive to run my business. I wish every business will embrace this concept.
These are my 6 tips from this book:
- Code of Values-every person, family and company need to define their code of values prior to operating their life or business. This will help guide you when you have tough decisions to make and the general day to day operations.
- Everyone’s important-some of the best stories involve the company allowing others to share their thoughts, ideas and concerns. It’s true that the CEO might not be able to see everything that can help the growth of the company, everyone has value.
- Attitude is everything-nothing can replace a great attitude. A good attitude can cover most problems and it can redirect you to a better way of handling any issue.
- Bigger is not always better-It is a great goal to have a big company doing big things. But many times that is not the case, you normally have a big company that is performing average work. If you can master the small, when you get bigger you can
- A tiny card-this company has a wonderful vision that is known by every employee has a tiny card. What an amazing ideal to ensure that all staff follow the code of values.
- A compassionate company-what an ideal making sure every employee feels like they are appreciated and even loved. I am so excited that I try to show that everyday of my life to all that I interact with as I run a compassionate company.
Do yourself a favor and learn how LIVE R.I.C.H!
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs aquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.