This movie was so good to me on yesterday. I love an exciting storyline and it did not disappoint.
Top 6 points to remember in life highlighted in this movie:
- You are the STAR of your own story. It is your story and you will be the STAR either way. Sometimes we feel our life is not what we desire it to be but we must keep on moving on regardless how we feel. We must be an active participant in our life because we are the STAR.
- You have MORE inside than you think you do. When faced with adversity, we must dig our heels in the sand and stand. No shaking no doubting it’s time believe in yourself and walk in your destiny.
- You can change your body if you want to. In the movie Bob one of the main actors, changed his body from fat to fit. Change can happen in an instant. Change is a decision and anything can happen when your mind is made up.
- You might have high school friends searching for you. I love Facebook and the ability to connect with people from long ago. I suggest that you accept all friend requests and if the person does not show themselves freely you can delete them.
- Use your gift to get ahead. Many times your vocation can be used to help you in other areas. Don’t under estimate your skills to help in other areas.
- Winning is in your future. Decide you will win and move in that direction everyday. Operate as though you have already won!
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones is affectionally known as the Queen of Hearts, a Dallas social worker turned International Motivator. Sheryl is CEO of Rodcor Services LLC , an Author of 2 books, an Inspirational Speaker and she is on a mission to help women go from Concept from CASH. Contact Sheryl at http://www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com