I LOVE reviewing books from friends, not because I like them so much, it helps me get to know them deeper. This book was a good guide for any woman wanting to really get to know themselves and God.
This are the 6 tips that I picked up from the book:
- Of the 14 women described in the book, most women can relate to 1 of them. These stories from biblical women have a common day relevance to our lives. Which one of women do you relate with???
- Have you found your purpose? Your purpose has been divinely inspired by God. When you don’t follow the path that God has for you, your life experience might not be as pleasant as it could be for you.
- We have all experienced being broken, but we must go to the “Hall of Faith”. Do you believe that God can your situation around???
- If your stones never get turned, you will not grow. Guess what you must acknowledge your challenges in your life so you can deal with your issues.
- God knows everything, but! What are you hiding??? You know what??? God knows everything that you are hiding. You can’t have secrets from God. Just be honest with yourself and others.
- Let it GROW! In order to achieve anything or change anything in our life we must get into action. First decide you want a change, second formulate a written plan and implement. Let me take the time to explain why a written plan is key to success. Science has proven that information that is written on paper is the best way to make the information stick and allow your mind to process it which helps you achieve it.
If you want a great book to learn more about the purpose God gave you go and purchase this book today: I WON’T APOLOGIZE I DID IT ON PURPOSE!
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones is affectionally known as the Queen of Hearts, a Dallas social worker turned International Motivator. Sheryl is CEO of Rodcor Services LLC , an Author of 2 books, an Inspirational Speaker and she is on a mission to help women go from Concept from CASH. Contact Sheryl at http://www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com