This movie-Independence Day was a true delight today. Here are my 6 reasons you should check out this movie.
- Rise from conflict. Guess what if you know that conflict is going to happen, you can be ready for it.
- Sometimes you have to change. Your idea or way of operation might not always be the right way to do things.
- Queen Bee Rules-In order to correct the situation, you must go to the Queen Bee. Every organization, system or company has a leader, don’t waste time trying to get decisions from others, go to the Queen.
- Sometimes you are just having a BAD Day. Bad things are going to happen from time to time. Don’t let it take you down.
- You can’t save everyone, there will be some losers. The most important thing to know is do what is needed to survive.
- Fight for those you love. Many times we must do things that we might not like but it is good for others that we love.
If you want to spend a great two hours go to the movies and see: INDEPENDENCE DAY!
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones is affectionally known as the Queen of Hearts, a Dallas social worker turned International Motivator. Sheryl is CEO of Rodcor Services LLC , an Author of 2 books, an Inspirational Speaker and she is on a mission to help women go from Concept from CASH. Contact Sheryl at http://www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com