This book is a MUST read for business owners who are new and seasoned. Yes the word R.O.C.K is an acronym but I will not be revealing the meaning to you. LOL–get the book.
I will give you my top 6 lessons from the book: (This was very difficult because there over 100 lessons in this book)
- You are in business to market your products and services. Many people make business about so many other things but if you focus on this statement first, you can own and operate a successful business.
- It’s not what you sell, its how you package and position it. This point was an eye opener for me because I have always been more partial to products. I learned from Darnyelle that services are just as valuable as products if positioned correctly.
- You must learn to MARKET your business or CLOSE your business. I had no ideal that marketing was that important. I can honestly tell you that if you get this book you will be fully equipped to MARKET like a ROCKSTAR! Use this as your blueprint to follow the road to SUCCESS!!
- Learn the R.O.C.K. plan for your business. Darnyelle has detailed the word ROCK to be 4 POWERFUL statements for you to follow. The plan will not fail you, if you follow it.
- Clarity is the prerequisite to results. In all of your getting, get an understanding. I have always known that you must be clear about your why, how, when and who before you can advance in your business. Clarity is KEY to line up your success.
- Understand the difference in Awareness Generating Activities and Revenue Generating Activities. Darnyelle does an excellent job explaining the difference in both and why you should have both in your business.
I can’t say enough about this book and how it can TRANSFORM your business if you follow the principles laid out for you. Run, don’t walk to get a copy of: MARKET LIKE A R.O.C.K. STAR!
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones is affectionally known as the Queen of Hearts, a Dallas social worker turned International Motivator. Sheryl is CEO of Rodcor Services LLC , an Author of 2 books, an Inspirational Speaker and she is on a mission to help women go from Concept from CASH. To learn more about Sheryl go to http://www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com