This book teaches you how to develop a group of people who would never think of going anywhere else but where you provide goods and services. They are called Raving Fans!
Here are the 6 lessons I received from reading this book:
- In life everyone has a choice of who they patronize. Most people take for granted the relationship that people give to their money and how they spend it. I think times are changing and people are more aware of where their money goes. Personally I am trying very hard to shop at stores that stand for something and have good outreach programs to the community. I want to find doctors and service providers that know me and I am not just a number to them. It does not matter if you spend 100 dollars or 100 million dollars per year, your money has value and you give to those who you believe should have it.
- Find out what you want. When you go into business, decide what do you expect from staff, customers and even yourself. Many times people don’t spend the time thinking about the feel of their business. I suggest you know what a person will experience when they use your services because your reputation will go ahead of you.
- Be human and admit if you make mistakes. Sometimes you might not always get things right, take some time to find out how things when wrong and what you can do to make things better.
- Find out what the customers want. It is so good to ask people from time to time, how you are doing in their opinion. How can I make things better?? What makes you come to my store??
- Be ready to deal with the answers. Many times people will not give you the whole truth. Tell people that you want to know their good and bad experiences.
- Deliver plus one. When people tell you want that want give them that plus one. Go above and beyond their desired results. Always WOW people with your little extras.
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.