This movie was so good that I saw it 3 times in the last 2 weeks. I love stories that touch your heart. Here are the 6 lessons that I learned from the movie:
- The co-star stated 1/2 of the billings were built of his relationships. Business is done based upon the relationships. So many people offer so many things that the only way to conduct business is how you feel about someone. This is true in every business from birth to death.
- Death can make you feel that life is not worth living. No parent wants to bury their child. During the time of grief, people can respond in a number of ways. Sometimes it takes years to regain the day to day routine. When my son died, I was numb for over 1 year. I could not get the strength to believe in children again. It was the most difficult time in my life.
- Time waits for you know. You can’t control it. It is truly a gift and we must be thankful for everyday that we get. Many people take time for granted. We always wish for more, but what if you decide today to think about living as though you will not get any more after today. That would force you to work today like was your last. It would force you to love to today like it was your last. It would help you see time is not under your rule.
- Love is the fabric of life. We can’t choose who we love or who loves us. Just be open to receive it. Don’t push people out of your life if they love you, just love them back. You can change your life with a little LOVE.
- If you knew you were dying, would you tell anyone?? If your answer is no, that is not fair. Give people a chance to say goodbye. That is the right way to die.
- Collateral Beauty is all around us, we must open our eyes to see it. The older people will tell you when God takes something or someone he replaces it with something or someone else. I my case I did not know 2 beautiful children would arrive after Adrian died. I was able to move pass the grief and see the collateral beauty. My prayer is you will always see the collateral beauty.
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.