This movie was funny in a unique type of way. These are the 6 tips I got from the movie:
- A Good Party is all you need. People are craving social time now a days. It seems like the world is tuned into social media and they spend less time together. So when someone says party, you can get a ton of people to attend. I think that satisfies something missing in their lives.
- Some people show you a different side of them at a party. Letting your hair down is what most people do when they drink or party. People should really be careful how they act at all times during their employment.
- Sometimes a little tension is what you need to be creative. When you are under stress sometimes you work better than you would when things are normal. I know I do some much work when I have a deadline. Millions of people thrive this way.
- Competition is good for your work place. When things get low or contracts seem few, suddenly staff can get really creative on how to change things. Management has to be extremely careful not to share difficulties in the company because the staff will do a mass exit and work will not be complete. Good management looks out for the staff to make sure if layoffs are coming they will be taken care of. Sometimes change is inevitable.
- You can make a difference with the simplest things. In this movie, they learned so much about each other and that information to help each other. Take time to find out about your co-workers. Find out their hobbies and dreams, it might end up helping you are them some day.
- Business can be won with genuine concern. Many times doing research on someone can make the difference in you getting the business instead of another company. I have learned in prospective customers making a decision you must do the “extras”. If you decide that you are to commit to doing things above and above your competition, learn what can make you stick out. It’s obvious this office party was a good ideal for this company.
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.