This book was excellent. Here are my 6 lessons that I took away from the book.
- Without God you will spend your entire life stuck!. The principles shared in the book really give you insight on what happens when you go it alone without God’s will being followed in your life.
- With confidence anything is possible. Many times in life we allow the down times to take away our confidence. When we build our confidence everything in our life gets better. Spend some time learning how to grow your confidence in life.
- Be thankful!! One of the greatest prayers of our life is thank-you. Cortney does a great job explaining that humility breed attitude and gratitude breeds humility. So many people go thru life with an entitled mindset. I think people don’t really understand what they have. I believe if everyone had to visit or live in a 3rd world country, they would return so thankful for everything they have obtained.
- No Sacrifice-No Success! Wow this point was tough to really think about because in this microwave society that we live in, it seems like success is given to people overnight. I know everyone pays a price but social media can make it look like opportunities fall into the right hands everyday. We have to be so careful that we don’t compare ourselves to anyone who looks like they got it all. You have no ideal what they have went thru to have it all.
- Make Adjustment-Not Excuses–Clever!!! I which everyone in the world would put this in their vocabulary and their mindset. If we just did some adjustments to the plan and watched how things change. We could conquer so many issues.
- Appreciate your haters. This ideal is so true because in life the haters keep you on your toes. You find yourself always attempting to get better everyday because someone might have said something that was negative about you. Haters are truly motivation to do better work every day.
Cortney Westbrook is a great entrepreneur that I had the privilege to meet in November 2016 at the http://www.ilovebusinessconference.com. He is new to Dallas and has great plans to network and grow his business in the area. his Up Together Empowerment Conference is coming up on July 13 & 14, 2017 and I encourage you to join me there. Check out more information at: http://www.uptogetherconference.com
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.