This guy Stephen R. Covey was a POWERFUL MAN! Here are my 6 attributes about Stephen R. Covey:
- He was a MASTER at encouraging others to be their personal BEST. “Accountability breeds response-ability”.
- He was one of the leaders in personal development. “I believe in a system of some kind for self-education”.
- He always believed that change is unavoidable. ” There are three constants I life: “Change, Choice and Principles”.
- It’s your own fault. “I am what I am today because of the choices I made yesterday”.
- Synergy is key to success. “Synergy values the differences of others. One plus one equals three or more”.
- You can’t see with out VISION. “Begin with the end in mind”.
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.