This movie was AMAZING!!! The Accountant was such a well thought out movie that I was super impressed with it. Here are the 6 lessons that I took away:
- Being different scares people. Many times when people have a disabilities, people tend to shy away from them. People can sense and feel when they are being look at and talk about. Make sure you watch your words and your actions.
- What is normal?? It has to be a personal decision to define what you call normal.
- People are looking for you. You never know who is watching you. I have learned that people will watch when things are good, but OMG they are really watching when things are not going well.
- You must understand your financials. Take a real good look at your numbers from day 1 and understand every dollar.
- There are consequences of what you discover. You might uncover some information that might be hurtful to others. Take time to know what is the next BEST step for you.
- We are all trying to connect. PEOPLE NEED PEOPLE. I have learned over the years, that I need people everyday in some form in my life. Connect with others everyday.
Run to go see: THE ACCOUNTANT
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.