Monday Book Review-The Power of Nice. This book is a thought of being nice everyday.
The author has determined 6 Power of Nice Principles:
- Positive impressions are like seeds. If you plant good seeds good things will grow. So many times the bad that happens in our life might be a result of our karma returning to us.
- You never know. If you can think of the best possible thing that can happen to you, you might be surprised that it will happen. You see you never know what the next step will be in your life.
- People change. We are a sum total of our life experiences. As we are blessed to see another day, our change is guaranteed.
- Nice must be automatic. This is so true, people can feel the fakeness in a person. Stay true to who you are.
- Negative impressions are like germs. I am a living witness, that negativity is a bad germ that grows very easily.
- You will know. You see being nice is like having a saving account. I can count times that my actions have caused great things to happen to me. Just remember always be nice to others and it will pay off.
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.