This movie-SNOWDEN was simply EXCITING!!!!!
These are my 6 lessons learned that I take from the movie:
- You can’t hide. This was so evident with the information shared in this movie. Since this movie is based on the truth, it was very eye opening to what can happen when you speak unflattering on the United Sates.
- The more you look the less you see. Wow many times we don’t see the forest for the trees. In technical situations things are very connecting and affect other areas.
- Keep studying the right thing. If you keep studying the right thing, you will get the right information.
- Remember you are being watched. The information has given security so much access to our private lives.
- People you love may leave when you are in intense work mode. Many times we get so involved in work that you loose sight of your relationships.
- You will pay for your actions. If you do wrong you will pay. Nothing goes without payment in some form.
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.