I have learned that you must have personal branding in all that you do. So I want to make sure that you do these 6 things to achieve a personal brand:
- Think of yourself as a brand. Everything you do can be under your personal brand. Most people know that I do several things and my primary mission is to forward my own brand and help others in the process. My goal is to be known internationally as the Queen of Hearts.
- Get a website with your personal brand name. I know many people think that the name can be too long but I don’t think so, if people know you as that name it will easy for them to remember your website.
- Have a social media sites under your personal brand name. In this crowded market place it is so important to have as much presence as possible on social media.
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortable. The truth is any person that is striving to build a personal brand will suffer sometime of criticism. A dear friend encourages: Go where you are celebrated and not tolerated-BAM!!!! That was the bomb that helped me realize even though I LOVE everyone, they might not feel the same for me and that is ok.
- Be authentic. Always be you, don’t waste time trying to fit in, it never works. This is a universal truth, some people will like you and others will not. People migrate where they feel comfortable.
- Build your personal brand on-line and off-line. Don’t hide behind your computer. A great personal brand has a good mix of digital and personal presentation. Nothing beats the human interaction-always remember that while you build your personal brand.
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones is affectionally known as the Queen of Hearts, a Dallas social worker turned International Motivator. Sheryl is CEO of Rodcor Services LLC , an Author of 2 books, an Inspirational Speaker and she is on a mission to help women go from Concept from CASH. Contact Sheryl at http://www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com