This book was great. Here are the 8 points that I learned from the book:
- Position yourself to take the shot. Preparation is key for any success. Robin learned that you must always be ready to take the shot.
- Dream BIG, but focus small. Dreams are vague and far away, goals are tangible and achievable. When we focus on the goals, movement happens.
- If at first you don’t succeed, dive back in. Many times people give up with the first challenge. We must remember that challenges will come and we must get ready for them.
- Never play the race, gender or any other card. When we fall behind these various cards we are operating in fear.
- Venture outside of your comfort zone. Find something that scares you and do it now. You will grow from this experience tremendously.
- Focus on the solution and not the problem. Your mind is like a huge google search, ask the question and it will bring you the answer. Write down everything that comes to mind, you never know what is your ideal answer.
- Keep faith, family and friends close to your heart. You must always be able to identify those who are put in your life to be your cheering squad.
- Make your mess your message. Many times we think of bad things that have happened to us are totally meant to destroy us. I want you to make a shift today. Start thinking of every problem as a lesson that you are destined to learn and share with the world.
Do yourself a favor and go read: FROM THE HEART.
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionately called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.