I had the pleasure of purchasing this book when it was released but I had not reviewed it until today. Here are the 6 lesson I got from the book:
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. This scripture is so apparent in the life of Lady D. She is a passionate Christian woman, she truly desires that everyone believes that they CAN do all things only with Christ. I love her commitment to the promises of God.
- Forgiveness is needed. In order to live the life that God has for you, you must rid any anger or ill will to anyone. She truly broke down why forgiveness is needed in our lives and how you can receive the benefits God has promised you.
- Renew your mind. If you want to make a change in your life, start with your mind. God allows us free will but many times we don’t monitor what goes in our mind. It is our job to keep the GARBAGE out of our mind. Lady D shares the blessing in memorizing the scriptures. Scriptures are just like weapons we can use when Satan is attacking us. When we start to speak those scriptures from our memory, the Devil can’t do anything but leave us alone.
- Take control of your personal economy. Our jobs many times are taken for granted and we don’t see God’s favor of having the job. Lady D stressed the need to save and take some steps to save money and do what we can to improve our finances.
- Encourage yourself. Not many people feel comfortable talking about their greatness. If more people realized that God gave you the greatness because YOU are the Apple of His Eye. Spend time finding out what is good about you. What do people love about you?? God gave you that skill or gift. Don’t take God’s gift for granted.
- The Word of God can change your life. After all of the issues that people experience that is always an answer by the Father. Lady D encourages us to seek the scriptures for our answers. If you BELIEVE God created it all, there is nothing he can’t solve. The problem occurs when we don’t know his word and his promises. Life will always have ups and downs but with God the downs can be occur while you are in HIS hands.
If you want to be blessed get this book: LADIES LIVING LIFE FORWARD
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.