WOW is all I can say after reading this book and being in the presence of this AMAZING artist-Riska Crowder! This book is about beauty but I learned so much more. Here are my 6 lessons learned:
- Beauty is your birthrate! Everyone is born beautiful but most of the time, we as women we don’t see our beauty. Makeup is truly an AWESOME way to make you look and feel better. Side note: Don’t offer your card if you are not looking amazing-in this business it does matter if your makeup is done or not.
- The makeup industry is a business. We must decide how we choose to look at the makeup industry. Will you just look better personally ???? Or will you use your talents and skills to help others??? If you decide to pursue this industry treat it as a business and it will support you.
- Be committed to excellent service. Be willing to explain and teach if the opportunity is right. Some people want their makeup done without any useful tips and others want to know everything. Get to know who you are working with and your work can be very enjoyable.
- Every area of the face needs attention. Make sure that you know about the face and what looks good on others. If you are going to provide makeup artistry understand what the client wants. It is a tragedy to put everyone in glitz and glamour even if you love it. Most people want a less dramatic look. Be willing to make suggestions after you know their personality.
- Invest in your products. It is super important to have products/brushes to work with for your clients. If you are not at that level to have a full kit, get as much as you can before you start offering your services.
- Invest in yourself. Education in personal development and product knowledge is key in this industry. Be on the cutting edge of what is going on right now. Do you know all of the skills you feel are necessary to be AMAZING in this field??? If not, GO LEARN THEM TODAY!!
If you want to look and feel good about yourself and help others, go today and purchase: TWO SCOOPS OF BEAUTY.
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.