My Monday Book Review-In the Fast Lane. Here are my 6 lessons that I got from the book:
- Allow God to change your heart. Marsha admits that life has not been easy in the fast lane but God had his hand on her life to save her and allow her to end up in a beautiful place.
- Your breakthrough might be at the end of your rope. Marsha had some situations that could have caused her to be angry with everyone but she decided she was going to change.
- If you have a dream-don’t give up. Marsha is still working on multiple goals in her life. You win some and you lose some but you must continue to go for your goals.
- You must get out of your comfort zone. When you agree to operate out of your comfort zone, good things start to happen.
- We all have a past, Marsha just happened to be bully. If you speak to her today you will realize that those skills served her well. Now she has confidence to do anything and being a bully might have helped her become a strong woman.
- Spring into Action-I took this chapter personally, because I can be the Queen of GREAT Ideals. But if you never take ACTION, those ideals are just doodling. I love this action word-Spring because you can do that over and over again. If you are down you can spring into action right now today. If you are already into action, you can spring to another level. If you are under performing, you can spring into a better plan. JUST SPRING!!!!!
If you want a quick and good mini-book, get: LIFE IN THE FAST LANE!
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her atwww.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.