This movie was very good. Here are the 6 lessons I learned:
- A lot of people think they can’t do better. With the history of poverty in this country there is a huge problem with the poverty mindset. It is very difficult to change a person’s belief about themselves without their help.
- Times have changed. Although the world is not perfect, it is much better than it was in the past.
- Death a fast ball on the outside corner. No one knows when their end will be but some people know it is close for them. That is way it is so important to treat each day as your last.
- You need people to do right by you. If you find that people are miss treating you, understand that everyone will not do right by you. It is just a fact of life.
- Fences can keep people out and it can also keep people inside. People choose to stay inside of the fences and we pray that the fences will keep out those who want to harm us.
- You have to take the crooked with the straight. I wish every ball that comes our way would be a straight ball but life has a series of crooked things wrong in it. You must be ready for any ball that comes your way.
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.