This movie was so good, I saw it twice. If you can get past the profanity, the story is really inspiring. Here are the 6 lessons I received from the movie:
- Holidays should inspire families to come together. Most families try to meet up and visit during the holidays. Sometimes this can be a good thing and other times it can bring up some bad memories. Either way family should be able to accept the past and move forward.
- Things are not always the same when you return home. Many times the holidays are a source of sorrow and pain due to the loss of a loved one. This is very near and dear to me, because my own mom loved thanksgiving and during that time, I feel extremely low and grief more than normal.
- Test your memory. Many times when we see old friends, we might have a different version of something that went wrong. Sometimes we carry a lie around that is totally false.
- Every job is not a good fit. A politician truly has to know what is at stake when he/she decides to run and represent various donors. The press has a way of taking a story and giving a false perception of the politician.
- It never gets old doing good. If you have a person that feels a need to help others by all means help. Never give up your efforts to help others.
- Angels do watch over you. You never know how angels will show up and guide you to a better place. Some angels are there to protect you and some angels just watch. Either way I am so glad that angels watch over me.
From the bottom of a grateful heart,
Sheryl Jones-Queen of Hearts
Sheryl Jones was put here to HELP the HURTING! If you are one of millions that have experience some type of LOSS, Sheryl is the person to help you. Sheryl Jones affectionally called the Queen of Hearts is a Dallas Social Worker on the journey to International Motivator. Sheryl’s passion for others inspires them to have HOPE. She teaches women and a few good men how to LIVE the LIFE they LOVE!! Sheryl has suffered the loss of her special needs son and she used that pain to help others. Sheryl started a company to help individuals with special needs acquire services and help their parents relax. Sheryl learned from her sorry a set of unique skills to Re-GAIN HOPE and Find JOY Again. Now her primary focus is speaking on various platforms, hosting a radio show and providing books and products to those who follow her. Sheryl would LOVE to help YOU. Contact her at www.sheryljonesqueenofhearts.com.